602942_640268215994209_768652464_n

以前聽到小美人魚主題曲Part of your world的時候都會心酸酸的
覺得好像能聽懂Ariel那種嚮往在陸地上生活卻又無能為力的心情

“努力實現夢想不要怕失敗 就算最後變成了泡沫 也會有在晨曦下閃閃發光的瞬間” 這是Areil游來游去游給我聽的道理。

不知不覺自己收集了好多飛機和航空的東西噢
“噢 ~你看!!是飛機造型的迴紋針耶”
“噢~是飛機的鑰匙圈耶!!!”
“噢~~是波音 是波音!!!~~~”
其實貴的模型還真的買不起 很多時候我想買的只是一種”可遇不可求”的感覺 是一種幸運的感覺。

然後然後Tapioca是一架747 不是比目魚!!!!!!!
我們很像 我們都是 If It’s Not Boeing, I’m Not Going 。

Wish I could be Part of that world
Part of your world : )


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qIHJxz6Vpj0

小美人魚主題曲 : Part of your world

Look at this stuff Isn’t it neat?
看看這些 海底寶藏
Wouldn’t you think my collection’s complete?
有誰能夠將它完全收藏
Wouldn’t you think I’m the girl
也許你會覺得
The girl who has everything?
我就是那個擁有一切的女孩

Look at this trove
看看這些收藏
Treasures untold
數不盡的寶藏
How many wonders can one cavern hold?
有多少美妙的事物可以保存在一個洞穴中
Looking around here you think
看看四周 你會覺得
Sure, she’s got everything
這個女孩擁有一切
I’ve got gadgets and gizmos a-plenty
我擁有許多小工具和小玩具
I’ve got whozits and whatzits galore
我擁有許多我也不確定是甚麼的收藏
You want thingamabobs?
你想要珍珠嗎?
I’ve got twenty!
我有20個!
But who cares?
但誰在乎?
No big deal
沒甚麼大不了了
I want more
這些都不是我的夢想

I wanna be where the people are
我嚮往的是能離開水面
I wanna see, wanna see them dancin’
我盼望的是能與他一起共舞
Walking around on those – what do you call ’em?
Oh – feet!
漫步在沙灘上 靠著那個叫甚麼? 噢 腳!

Flippin’ your fins, you don’t get too far
輕拍我的鰭 是無法走遠的
Legs are required for jumping, dancing
有了腳才可以和他一起開心的跳舞著
Strolling along down a – what’s that word again?
Street
走在那條長長的..那叫甚麼 噢 街!

Up where they walk, up where they run
在那裡一起漫步 在那裡一起奔跑
Up where they stay all day in the sun
坐在那沙灘望著夕陽
Wanderin’ free – wish I could be
多麼希望能有一天 我可以這樣進入
Part of that world
你的世界

What would I give if I could live out of these waters?
要用甚麼交換 我才能生活在水面之上
What would I pay to spend a day warm on the sand?
要付出多少代價 才能擁有一日在沙灘上曬太陽
Bet’cha on land they understand
我覺得陸地上的人一定會懂我的心情

Bet they don’t reprimand their daughters
他們一定不會責怪自己女兒想要學會走路
Bright young women sick of swimmin’
他們不會去責怪一個厭倦了水中
Ready to stand
想學會站立的女孩

And ready to know what the people know
我已經準備好去知道人類所知道的
Ask ’em my questions and get some answers
我已經有了想要問的問題
What’s a fire and why does it – what’s the word?
Burn?
像是 火是甚麼? 為什麼它可以? 那個字是甚麼? 噢 燃燒!

When’s it my turn?
甚麼時候才會輪到我?
Wouldn’t I love, love to explore that world up above?
難道我就不能愛嗎? 我就不能去探索有你的世界嗎?
Out of the sea
我想要離開水面
Wish I could be
我希望我可以
Part of that world
進入你的世界


 ✈Follow me
🌸我的網站:             www.tropriaairport.com
🌸我的youtube:    www.youtube.com/tropria1121
🌸我的臉書Fb:     www.facebook.com/tropria
🌸我的微博Weibo   http://weibo.com/tropria
🌸自創曲Original機長說: https://goo.gl/ZVFRxX
🌸機長說專輯Album購買連結:   www.tropriaairport.com/order